Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New-installed tryout version of vray-rendere has expired?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New-installed tryout version of vray-rendere has expired?

Hi guys

I have read a lot of good things about your rendere - especally when it comes to caustics. And I would like to try it out - so I have just installed it; but it says in the material-editor in a popup, that "this version has expired - get a new one" - and I have just downloadet it.. So, what do I do now to try your rendere??

Kind regards

David

where did you download it from?
    Best Regards,
    Tisho

Comment

Same problem ...

... I also got this error - just downloaded the trial version a few days ago... I see 1.46 is up, but installing it doesn't make the error message go away

Comment

I downloaded it from http://www.vrayrender.com/download/ yesterday

Comment

Hi guys

Is there anything new about our little problem..? I would like so much to try yout render - Im using mental-ray now, and it gives me a lot of self-eluminating dots in my scene - and that is not the kind of caustics i am looking for, but i render that smoothly can make light refract in an optic lens and things like that..

Is Vray the solution?

David

Comment

im pretty sure vlado and peter will have a new beta version available soon to test out.

---------------------------------------------------
            MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
            stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

Originally posted by David78
              Hi guys

Is there anything new about our little problem..? I would like so much to try yout render - Im using mental-ray now, and it gives me a lot of self-eluminating dots in my scene - and that is not the kind of caustics i am looking for, but i render that smoothly can make light refract in an optic lens and things like that..

Is Vray the solution?

David
              I am very sure MR can do that properly, however, I think with vray u could do that in the fraction of MR's time. Even known MRs photon mapping engine is really fast.

I am actually looking for the demo too, I didnt get demo for more than a year I think. This ligthmap thing seems to be something cool.

Comment

i downloaded and installed the VRay Demo 1.46.10. when i start using VRay feature in the material editor, there is an error display "This version of VRay DEMO has expired, To get a newer version Please visit the VRay website at Http://www.vrayrender.com"

please help

Comment

The latest demo version expired FEB 01th. We will post a new DEMO version with the next release of VRAY which should be in the enxt couple of days.
                  Peter
                  ...keep walking...

Comment

next release of VRAY
                    next couple of days
                    am I reading that right?
                    --------------------
                    speedtree is evil

Comment

ya itll probably be called 1.46.10.70 or something like that. Seriously doubt its more then just a small point release, but hey it all adds up towards 1.5

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

Yeah seems more like a 1.46.11.70 anyways I'm anxious about 1.5 the and day gets closer.

Comment

Working...
                        X