Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't suppose you guys have a color temperature to rgb maxscript function handy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't suppose you guys have a color temperature to rgb maxscript function handy?

Heya lovely chaos folks!

I'm doing a few max light editing tools to add some variation in to a load of similar lights and I'd like to add in color temperature as an option - don't suppose you guys have a handy maxscript function to convert color temperatures into rgb so I can update a colour swatch?

Just as a note, the main reason I'm doing this is there's no current way of using say a multisubtex or vray user color map in the texture slot of a vray light (or 3dsmax spot since sometimes we like those) - it'd be great to have object properties / multisubtex and obj id / world space procedural support in lights!

Ignore, I can happily make a temp VrayColor map and piggy back on your maxscript properties to convert!

Comment

isn't that map a little gem? ^^
      Lele
      Trouble Stirrer in RnD @ Chaos
      ----------------------
      emanuele.lecchi@chaos.com

Disclaimer:
      The views and opinions expressed here are my own and do not represent those of Chaos Group, unless otherwise stated.

Comment

It very much is. I'm hoping for more support for vray user color and other such properties - I'd love to have a user color that a light can read and have that pulled from point data in a scatterer

Comment

Working...
        X