How to set background to pure white?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to set background to pure white?

Hello! Fairly new V-Ray for SketchUp user here. I have the 5.20.01 and am trying to change my background to pure white.

When I started rendering, I had the blue-purple gradient. I played with the Environment panel and made GI, Reflection, and Refraction to white and got a softer blue-purple gradient. When I change the Background texture from Sky to Color and select white, now it's all black

I've found older forums that say to change Background to white and go to Color Mapping -> uncheck Affect Background, but my interface does not show this option in Color Mapping.

I've attached photos of the renderings: both have GI, Reflection, Refraction, and Secondary Matte set to White. The first one is with Background set to Sky (shows gradient), second one is Background set to White (shows black). The sky is visible through the two arch ways around the middle of the room (this class project is a store in a mall with joining walls - I just want it to be plain white in these openings)

Thank you in advance for your help!!
    Attached Files
Working...
X