Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling All Animation Junkies

Author: Marshall_Craft

Hi, I posted a thread a week or so ago looking for help on how to finish up a short, crude animation/walkthrough I need to finish up. I'm not a professional renderer by any means, and I could really use some suggestions on my render settings. Below is a link to a small part of my video that I need assistance with.

http://www.geocities.com/jazzster11/Video01-01.avi

The scene is relatively simple: the camera moves around a corridor and comes to a door, the door opens while the handle swivels and the camera enters a patient room, then the camera "walks" around the patient room to finish the animation. The beginning and end were easy because I could just use an incremental IR map and walktrhough Lightcache file. I can't get my settings where they need to be for the door opening part (and YES, i HAVE read through the thousands of threads on flickering...promise) so, if any of you guys/gals have a spare moment or two, then please try the link and give me any advice you can think of. i'll definately try it seeing that i am just fumbling around now. the scene's lighting is pretty complex, being that i was asked to mimick the real lighting conditions. Okay, thanks in advance.

- Alex
    .:: FREE Your MINDs, LIVE Your IDEAS ::.

well, it seems that the freebie account i set up with geocities doesn't give me much bandwidth (who'd figure, huh?) anyways, i'm working on getting this short clip posted somewhere that can handle more than one file/hour, and i'll post the new link as soon as i figure it out.

- Alex
    .:: FREE Your MINDs, LIVE Your IDEAS ::.

Comment

Working...
    X