dark interior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dark interior

I need to render an office with hardly any natural light and all dark materials. dk cherry floors etc. the scene is really dark and bleeding red from all the red mats. in the scene. I have alot of vray and spot lights in there. any ideas. The client says its too red.
    Thanks Tina

photoshop
    Daniel Westlund

Comment

Wrap the material with the vray mtlwrapper and turn down the gi on it.
      are you using HSV colour mapping .... you need to use that and turn it up to get the right brightness levels.
      Natty
      http://www.rendertime.co.uk

Comment

I actually found out i had my secondary bounce too high so it was bleeding and I also went from expotential color mapping and turned it up. Thanks to reading posts. Someone needs to write a book on vray
        Thanks Tina

Comment

Also remember that wood, especially polished wood will reflect light. If you want to lighten up a room without over lighting, make sure you have glossy reflections on the wood. It will slow down render time, but will greatly improve the realism of the material.

Comment

You could replace all scene materials with brighter ones, leaving a few to spill some color. Render saving IRmap, switch materials back, and render with saved IRmap...
            Cheers,

/Thomas
            Eyecadcher Media

Comment

Working...
            X