Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

?

What are you talking about ?

Have you even read what my original post was ?
    Or have you acidently replied to the wrong post ? or are you on drugs ?

Comment

i dont think the avatar is funny to anyone...............i didn care much about it at first....but after u guys said that its distrubing and stuff, the idea got to me now........i cant stop lookin at it and feelin a sense of disgust and horor....i prefer u change it to something else..........but i dont really care...........

the thread is not childish.........nemo spelt backwards.........hilarious..........

Comment

You know its not real dont you ?

Comment

This post might set a record.. the longest post where the replys have nothing to do with the original question.

And Im adding to the record! Its great to be part of a group.

travis

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by freak

i dont think the avatar is funny to anyone.................i prefer u change it to something else..........
              mmmm.....let me guess....change it to something like a "big diabolic looking human eye" ?

:P

Comment

Is this thread meant to make my head do that :P
                But he looks so content before it happens
                --Jon

Comment

It was a genuin question as well...
                  like i said i'll repost and kill this one.

Comment

Ah heck, keep your avatar. There will allways be someone that it will offend, just like Im sure mine bothers some people I could make it realy twisted and put a top hat on it :P (no offence to you freak)

-dave
                    Cheers,
                    -dave
                    ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

Ill try to get your thread going in the right direction.

I think i would just render everthing in one pass. Maybe 2 with reflections seperate. But thats only if there was going to be some glossy reflections. I dont have much experience in multipass render. But im hoping that this will get the thread moving in a positive direction.

Travis

Comment

I'll get a rendering of the scene in the next day or so, its the texturing im having a nightmare with... egz + daforce can confim this
                        Texturing is my weakest point...

Dont worry about getting this going matey, although I appreciate your effort if I can delete it I certainly will.

Comment

Working...
                        X