Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shade map for stereo 360?

Hey guys,
    Need to render out stereo equirectangular 360 animations and our render times will be doubled due to the two eyes.
    I remembered about the shade map, is this working with the VrayStereoscopic Helper?
    TBH, I never really used it, just remember it was introduced to have faster DOF and Stereo render, but it also faked few things so I guess my question is :
    Is the shade map the best way to render efficiently stereo renders or are we just best off rendering both eyes "traditionally" (double render times)

Cheers
    Stan
    Stan

I remembered about the Shademap, is this working with the VrayStereoscopic Helper?
    yes, the SahdeMap can be generated and loaded through the VrayStereoscopic Helper https://docs.chaosgroup.com/display/...eMapParameters

Is the shade map the best way to render efficiently stereo renders or are we just best off rendering both eyes "traditionally" (double render times)
    The ShadeMap will speed up the rendering of stereoscopic images, just keep in mind that it doesn't work well for glass materials and mirrors so you need to exclude those.
    Zdravko Keremidchiev | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Working...
    X