Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Network Rendering a Lat/Long Stereoscopic image

Hi all,

I've setup a scene to render out a 360 degree image where the camera is static, but object move around in the scene. When I locally render i get my nice stereoscopic image, side by side. But when I send it to network render, using deadline, it only renders what looks like one side of the stereoscopic image. Any ideas what's going on? Local render is fine. Network rendering is wrong.........I'm tearing my hear out here!

small edit: Having looked at my frame buffer whilst it's rendering, it seems to be correctly rendering both right and left. But when it saves it I'm only getting half of the resolution and therefore only one side of the stereoscopic. I've tried sending it with my image set to half the resolution and with Adjust resolution checked in the stereoscopic helper. It seems network rendering that way doesn't work. You have to then off adjust resolution in the stereoscopic helper and then manually double the resolution.

So, I've answered my own question, but perhaps this is a bug in VRay or with using deadline?

Thanks in advance.

Andy.
    Last edited by andy_butler_7; 02-06-2016, 02:57 AM.

If you save the image through the V-Ray raw image file the adjust resolution option should work fine.
    Zdravko Keremidchiev | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Working...
    X