Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3dsmax pause after Rendering finished

Hi everyone,

After the rendering is finished 3dsmax always takes a some seconds or sometimes longer to get back to an "operational mode".
    This is very annoying especially when only rendering small areas to test something out. I found that the time of the pause/or freeze, is somehow connected to the active renderelements, but it still freezes a for fewer seconds without any effects and renderelements active.

Does anybody have an idea how to get rid or somehow shorten this freeze, it seems I'm currently waiting more for max to be operable than rendering or working.
    I'm working with 3dsmax 2016 and vray 3.3.

I appreciate every answer.

I hate this - been happening to me also

Originally posted by digitarch View Post
    Hi everyone,

After the rendering is finished 3dsmax always takes a some seconds or sometimes longer to get back to an "operational mode".
    This is very annoying especially when only rendering small areas to test something out. I found that the time of the pause/or freeze, is somehow connected to the active renderelements, but it still freezes a for fewer seconds without any effects and renderelements active.

Does anybody have an idea how to get rid or somehow shorten this freeze, it seems I'm currently waiting more for max to be operable than rendering or working.
    I'm working with 3dsmax 2016 and vray 3.3.

I appreciate every answer.

Comment

This usually happens when you render big resolution images and render elements. If you save the output through Frame Buffer options, right after the render process V-Ray will save those render elements and it will freezes max until he finish saving. To avoid that you can enable Don't render final image option in Global Switches. Keep in mind that this will prevent saving the final output from the VFB so its best used only when test rendering.
      Zdravko Keremidchiev | chaos.com
      Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Working...
      X