Interior/Exterior ballancing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interior/Exterior ballancing

Im looking to render an interior scene however i would like to still be able to see everything outside as well without the interior being too dark or the exterior being blown out with too much light.
    everytime i try to light for the interior i need to turn up the intensity of my skylights.

---------------------------------------------------
    MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
    stupid questions the forum can answer.

as you have said ..its a case a balance .. I would use small amounts of light to Illuminate the exterior ... then fake the interior .. eg.. dont try to light it by the windows alone .. Put some vray lights a millimeter away from the ceiling say .. 600x600 square.. and do it that way .. i think you are asking to much to completely do it just by windows alone.
    Natty
    http://www.rendertime.co.uk

Comment

Im with natty, sometimes if the light throught the windows is not enough them Ill either drop a lamp in the scene or as natty said a v-ray light as a fill light.

-dave
      Cheers,
      -dave
      ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

my main problem would be that this isnt just a square room. its the house from image section that im working on. and also i cant just light it do that things look good on only one angle since this has to be a fly through anim

MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with

Comment

you should still be able to get away with a few invisible fill lights.

-dave
          Cheers,
          -dave
          ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

ive just ended up putting large vray lights just outside the doors. if i put them inside the doors you can kinda see a line of light where the vray light is

Comment

you could try vray lights inside but sphere's ... and a gentle amount ..
              Natty
              http://www.rendertime.co.uk

Comment

Working...
              X