1.46.0x IMAPVIEWER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.46.0x IMAPVIEWER

Hiya! Appologies if this has been asked before, but now that I have the new 1.46.04 (I know 1.46.05 is out there - major difference?!?) however, I can no longer read Iradiance Maps created by this new version in IMAPVIWER.
    Is there a new version of IMAPVIWER? - I want to netrender my IR maps and merge them together.

Thanks
    --||atomcraft||--
    www.chrisglew.com
    | Sun Ultra 40 Workstation | XP 64 | 2X Dual Core Opteron64 280 | 8GB RAM | NVIDIA Quadro 4000 |

to extend this request, the imapviewer/merger should accept command line parameters, then it could be automated with maxscript.
    Marc Lorenz
    ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___
    www.marclorenz.com
    www.facebook.com/marclorenzvisualization

Comment

atomcraft - there is an updated version of imapviewer but you need to request it from Vlado.

I have stated it elsewhere but I second the command line request
      Eric Boer
      Dev

Comment

Cheers RErender, and you're both right about a command line - there's is nothing more tedious than stitching together large IRmaps one by one!
        --||atomcraft||--
        www.chrisglew.com
        | Sun Ultra 40 Workstation | XP 64 | 2X Dual Core Opteron64 280 | 8GB RAM | NVIDIA Quadro 4000 |

Comment

Got a message from Vlado that the new IMAPVIEWER app is avaliable for download from the Vray website.
          It works well - though I wish I noticed the command line method of merging imaps earlier
          --||atomcraft||--
          www.chrisglew.com

Comment

Anyone have a link to the IRMAP viewer? I cant seem to locate it.
            "It's the rebels sir....They're here..."

Comment

Working...
            X