No announcement yet.

Animation with Light Map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tisho, Does it matter if i have changed attributes within the "enable color map" inside the output section of the material?

Colin

Comment

Galactus, if your image looks ok, then don't pay attention to the Overbright messages, but just for your satisfaction, you can try to remove all the standard materials and put Vraymats instead. Also, remove wherever you hava an output map. You can try to override all the materials with a simple vraymaterial from the Global Switches. Try all these and see if the message appears again. If it disappears, then start putting one by one them back on.
      Best Regards,
      Tisho

Comment

hi there,

I recognized that the biggest problems of the lightmap feature in animations
        occures when the camera is animated. As long as the camera stands still
        and there are only objects moving.. it´s not that hard to get it clean.
        But as soon as there is an animated camera.. the flickering starts !

Comment

In my scene the camera is moving and it seems to be fine, i have several animated cameras moving through a building with doors and partition walls opening and closing. I could just be be lucky

Comment

I have the same flickering problem, as if the gathering of samples changes randomly each frame.

Here's a fully lightmap animation of mine.

Cheers,

Metin
            Sevensheaven.nl — design | illustration | visualization | cartoons | animation

Comment

Doh! i thought that wuz just uping the detail and getting more samples

Colin

Comment

Working...
              X