Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online CG course testing

Hey!

I'm part of a small team working on a new online CG school called ARI. Two of our first courses in 3ds max are up and we're looking for about 5 people to test them out for free, if you're interested you can message me on here and I'll set it up for you! The first course is on product modeling in max (for beginners) and the second one is on landscaping techniques using forest pack (some forest pack experience is recommended). We're working on filling out a full 3ds max curriculum focused on photorealistic rendering using v-ray, I'll post more when we have more courses finished!

Click image for larger version

Name:	FinalImage_Round2_White_sm.jpg
Views:	241
Size:	1.04 MB
ID:	1081154
    Intro to product modeling

Click image for larger version

Name:	CourseImage_noborder_sm.jpg
Views:	205
Size:	1.38 MB
ID:	1081155
    Advanced Landscaping

Our website is ari.school, feel free to message me on here if you have any questions!

You're selling a product modeling tutorial with an image of objects which are not covered in the material. According to the description, you're only teaching people how to make the stool, lamp, credenza & coffee table. 90% of the image is chairs and a sofa. You really need to clean up your communication, there's nowhere near enough information presented on your site to make people comfortable dropping $300.

Comment

Thanks for pointing this out, the course is actually two parts- the first part is simple hard surface modeling and the second part covers modeling the couch and chairs, it will be packaged together in one course when we begin marketing the site, we're just looking for people to begin testing our course content at the moment. We'll update the course info and description to better explain this. Thanks!
      Last edited by tmbarker531; 16-08-2020, 12:50 PM.

Comment

I would love to beta test in, count me in.
        Bobby Parker
        www.bobby-parker.com
        e-mail: info@bobby-parker.com
        phone: 2188206812

My current hardware setup:
        • Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
        • 128gb Vengeance RGB Pro RAM
        • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
        • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

Working...
        X