V-Ray Light Lister corrupted display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V-Ray Light Lister corrupted display

Has anyone experienced this issue? In The V-Ray Light Lister window the list displays overlapping lights.
    Using V-Ray 6 update 1 (6.10.04 build 0000) with 3ds max 2023.3.3, three monitors, 2 x 1920x1200 and a 4K monitor. Nvidia RTX3080 with the latest drivers installed.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	219
Size:	42.3 KB
ID:	1183161

Hi, thanks for posting. This happens if you have a different scaling than 100% in your windows settings. Click image for larger version

Name:	ApplicationFrameHost_2023-06-12_17-02-32.jpg
Views:	209
Size:	64.0 KB
ID:	1183304 We have this issue logged under VMAX-7921. I will add your thread to it and raise the priority.
    Attached Files
    Vladimir Krastev | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Originally posted by vladimir_krastev View Post
      Hi, thanks for posting. This happens if you have a different scaling than 100% in your windows settings. Click image for larger version

Name:	ApplicationFrameHost_2023-06-12_17-02-32.jpg
Views:	209
Size:	64.0 KB
ID:	1183304 We have this issue logged under VMAX-7921. I will add your thread to it and raise the priority.
      Not exactly: this happens if the scaling is arbitrary, instead of being one of the set offered by Windows via dropdown.
      I wrote the "fix" for the other scalings, and they have all been tested and shown to work (some better than others, admittedly.).
      As a fix, therefore, simply pick one of the offered scaling values (125, 175, etc).
      Arbitrary scaling can't be supported by Maxscript, so no fix will be forthcoming.

We'll have a new lightlister done soon enough, however.
      Lele
      Trouble Stirrer in RnD @ Chaos
      ----------------------
      emanuele.lecchi@chaos.com

Disclaimer:
      The views and opinions expressed here are my own and do not represent those of Chaos Group, unless otherwise stated.

Comment

请问 vray 6 for max 2020 的灯光列表脚本放在 max 中的位置吗?

Comment

Working...
        X