Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After updating the trees v ray can´t render them any more...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After updating the trees v ray can´t render them any more...

I allready send this topic in the cloud forum also, it is so that after the trees were added in the cosmos today and i wan't to render them, suddenly all the trees are blurry, it is in static, interactive and cloud exactly the same!
    This morning all my renders were just fine...
    I try to use the trees of skatter, it's a bit better but practically the same...
    See my attachement...

(and again another paid render for the garbage)
    Attached Files

Hello chaos group?
    This morning i updated (again) all my devices and restarted everything (even my hardware), nothing seems to work... At least try to answer...

Comment

Here the examples of this morning with all the trees out of cosmos... Only the bushes i put in from skatter seems to render proper...
      Attached Files

Comment

Here my settings...
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi ,

Sorry to hear you've encountered an issue.

Can you send us the cb.log file so we can have look for any errors or warnings printed? It is located in C:\Program Files\Common Files\ChaosGroup\ChaosCosmos. You can forward it via our contact form, just make sure to mention this thread (or my name) in the email. Also - please confirm the exact Cosmos Browser version. You can check from ... > About

It may be that you do not have read/write access to the assets download folder, but we'll have to look at it in detail. Get in touch so we can resolve this ASAP, thanks!
          Nikoleta Garkova | chaos.com

Comment

hi nikoleta, I work with a Mac ... I have no idea where to find the cb.log file or anything like that...
            the update I thit of cosmos is the COSMOS_215448_OSX_X64.DMG

I use the cosmos hundreds time a day, till yesterday I do not have an issue... also it are only the trees that have this problem suddenly... it's really enoing...
            please tell me what to do?

Comment

Sorry about that ,

The cb.log file on macOS can be found in ~/Library/ChaosGroup/ChaosCosmos. You can alternatively get it from ... > About > Open logs directory (cb.log) in the Cosmos Browser itself. We're ready to make a remote session at your convenience so we can troubleshoot if you drop us a line in the contact form.

Comment

Hi nikoleta, I just send you the cb_log...
                (for Mac users in attachement I send you where you can find it...)
                Attached Files

Comment

Thanks! Is it possible to give us the ticket number (you should've received an email with a confirmation and the nr.) as I am not able to find a message from you in our system yet.

Comment

hi nikoletta I did not receive a ticket nr...

Comment

I send a new service form...

Comment

hi Nikoleta
                        my ticket nr is:: 349-113-1633  

Comment

Working...
                        X