Problem with chaos cosmos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with chaos cosmos

Hello, I have recently purchased student license for corona renderer, I have activated everything. However when I try to start the chaos cosmos it says "There is a problem with

Chaos Cosmos" , I will attach a screenshot below, thank you in advance.

Click image for larger version

Name:	289653771_429553532364759_3474142846440719797_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_e15_fr_s1080x1080&_nc_ht=instagram.ftbs5-2.fna.fbcdn.net&_nc_cat=103&_nc_ohc=gGnuOYKMWGcAX99G6Sx&edm=ABJHkxYAAAAA&ccb=7-5&ig_cache_key=Mjg2NjM5OTcxODkxMjQ2MTg3Mg%3D%3D
Views:	594
Size:	36.0 KB
ID:	1151960

Hey nikoloz_lomidze ,

Can you please create an issue here and attach your cb.log and config.json files, located at C:\Program files\Common files\ChaosGroup\ChaosCosmos ?

Comment

Hello,

I sent a support ticket, but I hope by now the problem is more known and a solution is possible. The Cosmos process just does not start, it is not visible in taskmanager. I guess the support team would now reset certain things. Could I also try this on my own already?

I have reinstalled V-Ray for Rhino and also the latest version of Cosmos. That did not help.I need Cosmos for a project now.

Best-
      Micha
      www.simulacrum.de ... visualization for designer and architects

Comment

same problem here. any solution?

Comment

Hey there,

The reason why we're asking all of you to create an issue in our tickets system and attach your cb.log and config.json files,​ is the fact that they contain sensitive information and it's not OK to share it publicly.

There could be many reasons for this symptom, but usually the problem solves out when you delete the cpkg.db and cpkg.meta files (usually located in C:\Users\<YourUser>\Documents\ChaosCosmos\Packages), and restart Cosmos Browser.

Still, we would be very kind if you provide us with the logs and configs, by posting a support ticket from the link above. This way we will be able to see what exactly went wrong, and possibly to provide a fix from which can benefit all users.

Thank you for your cooperation!

Comment

Same here on mac, Sketchup + Vray, Student Licence ... no luck using your service since Cosmos became mandatory.. Tried all mentioned above, ..Ticket Issued
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X