Twimbru_material indexing and correspondence with the website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twimbru_material indexing and correspondence with the website

Hi, I saw the Twinbru website which seems very well done and at this point I wanted to understand if there is a way to do a search starting from the website. I saw that the product code corresponds at the end. In fact, this does not allow easy indexing to understand what the material is. Am I missing some steps?
    Attached Files

Hi, thanks for posting. There seems to be no way of referencing the Chaos Cosmos material from the Twinbru's webpage. On the other hand we have a reference number in Cosmos in the material's additional info as you've noticed.
    Vladimir Krastev | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Hi again. It turns out there is a way. When you paste the reference number from Twinbru and hit enter straight away it wont work. You have to hoover your mouse over the number and wait for it. Then the material appears below as link that you can click.

Click image for larger version

Name:	3dsmax_2024-04-04_18-05-56.gif
Views:	42
Size:	446.9 KB
ID:	1205931
      Vladimir Krastev | chaos.com
      Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

yes, it's true, but I also understood that all this would be useless because I have now seen that not all the materials on the site are present in Chaos Cosmos.
        the good thing though is that the site allows you to download the VRSCENE file.
        thanks

Comment

Working...
        X