Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troubleshooting

Hi,
    I'm excited to see the new feature about V-Ray 5.1, especially the Chaos Cosmos.

BUT....

Hi yi_xiang,

It seems that the Cosmos Browser Service which was installed with the Cosmos Browser didn't start on your machine.

To start it manually, try this:
    1) Go to Windows Task Manager> Services
    2) In the list with services, find CCBService (Cosmos Browser Service) and start it

If the above doesn't work, then please send the cb.log file for additional investigation to email: support@chaosgroup.com.
    The cb.log is located in the Windows directory: C:\Program Files\Common Files\ChaosGroup\ChaosCosmos

In the email to support@chaosgroup.com, please, provide link to this forum thread.

Thanks in advance ,
    Kalina Maneva
    Product Manager
    Chaos Cosmos

Comment

Originally posted by kalina.maneva View Post
      Hi yi_xiang,

It seems that the Cosmos Browser Service which was installed with the Cosmos Browser didn't start on your machine.

To start it manually, try this:
      1) Go to Windows Task Manager> Services
      2) In the list with services, find CCBService (Cosmos Browser Service) and start it

If the above doesn't work, then please send the cb.log file for additional investigation to email: support@chaosgroup.com.
      The cb.log is located in the Windows directory: C:\Program Files\Common Files\ChaosGroup\ChaosCosmos

In the email to support@chaosgroup.com, please, provide link to this forum thread.

Thanks in advance ,
      Hi Kalina,

Thanks for you response, I tried to reinstall the chaos cosmos and I'm sure the CCBService was running, but somethings still went wrong. I'll upload some screenshots below.

Yi Xiang

Comment

Hi yi_xiang,
        Please, follow our advise above and send us the cb.log files to support@chaosgroup.com.
        In your email, provide a link to this forum thread.

Best,
        Kalina Maneva
        Product Manager
        Chaos Cosmos

Comment

I have a question. Is the Cosmos browser running on Windows with the OS default browser (IE)?

If so, there may be a problem with your IE settings (Windows standard Internet settings).

OakCorp Japan - Yuji Yamauchi
          oakcorp.net
          v-ray.jp

Comment

Hi flat,
            For Cosmos we use Electron and the Chromium browser.
            This problem can have multiple causes and it will be best if we can examine the logs.

Best,
            Kalina Maneva
            Product Manager
            Chaos Cosmos

Comment

Originally posted by kalina.maneva View Post
              Hi flat,
              For Cosmos we use Electron and the Chromium browser.
              This problem can have multiple causes and it will be best if we can examine the logs.

Best,
              Hi,

I've send the log file to support team.

Thanks for reply,
              YiXiang

Comment

Working...
              X