Imported object moving too fast!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imported object moving too fast!

Asset "Computer 41-20" in "3D Models-Accessories-Electronics & appliances" caused moving problems after being imported into a 3ds max scene, it's a new downloading asset I just downloaded. Same with an old issue like the link following. I haven't met this before, and I have tried other cosmos assets, no the same problem. Maybe you guys can fix this by fixing\replacing this particular model asset. Thanks!
    I have problem with moving objects. When I grab an object and start moving it, object moves sometimes 10x or 100x faster than mouse. Couple

That's weird behaviour that I've noticed over decades. No idea what causes it but would love to know, out of curiosity.
    If you have an object like this then undo also becomes unavailable and any objects you subsequently add to the scene will be affected.

The fix is to save the file, then restart Max and that object will be useable as normal.
    https://www.behance.net/bartgelin

Comment

Originally posted by fixeighted View Post
      That's weird behaviour that I've noticed over decades. No idea what causes it but would love to know, out of curiosity.
      If you have an object like this then undo also becomes unavailable and any objects you subsequently add to the scene will be affected.

The fix is to save the file, then restart Max and that object will be useable as normal.
      Yes, I found this. Luckily, this issue is only found with that one cosmos asset only at present.

Comment

This asset has been updated. Thanks!

Comment

I have the same problem with objects moving to fast. Specially from the outdoor objects. When is this going to be fixed??? it's really annoying!!!

Comment

Working...
          X