Cosmos resets on start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cosmos resets on start

This bug has been present for the longest time and I'm just fed up with it! Every time I open the cosmos, it starts from the collections page and not where I left last time. It's like it resets every time I close it. I often need the models from the same directory and I go back and forth but when cosmos resets, I have to find the correct page again and again. Why is this so difficult to fix chaos?

Hey Sergei,

On my end, when I close Cosmos Browser window in Max and open it again, it is still in the same category as before I close the window. It would be reset, of course, if I close Max, and I think that's kinda expected.

Comment

Originally posted by hristo_chakarov View Post
      Hey Sergei,

On my end, when I close Cosmos Browser window in Max and open it again, it is still in the same category as before I close the window. It would be reset, of course, if I close Max, and I think that's kinda expected.
      Same file in Max, I close Cosmos but it seems to reset every time I re-open it. I have worked on multiple machines in the past and they all had the same issue. I thought there is something in the settings that I missed but there's not much there.

Comment

Can you please send us your Max and V-Ray versions?

Comment

3Ds MAX 2021 and Vray 6.10.06

Comment

It has always reset for me. MAX 2024 (updated) and V-Ray (updated) Windows 11 is probably to blame.
            Bobby Parker
            www.bobby-parker.com
            e-mail: info@bobby-parker.com
            phone: 2188206812

My current hardware setup:
            • Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
            • 128gb Vengeance RGB Pro RAM
            • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
            • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

I'm on Windows 10 and it does reset for me.

Comment

Working...
              X