Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pb V-Ray Material Library Browser

Dear,
    when I click on v-ray material library browner (logo with the 4 balls in the vray toolbar) I have the chaos cosmos interface which launches in the vray material section.
    I tried to reinstall vray but problem persists.​.
    I can no longer access the interface in the photo below, I am each oriented towards cosmos browner

Hi, thanks for posting. What version of V-Ray you are using? The latest versions redirect to Cosmos and this is not a bug. The materials section in the Cosmos contains these materials and also a lot more are added.
    Vladimir Krastev | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

thank you for your feedback, I use 3ds max 2025 and vray version 62006.
      I preferred the "vray material library browner" interface there was no latency and the shader visual is nicer...​

Comment

I guess that makes it easier for you to update. I will try to work with cosmos.
        THANKS
        Have a good day​

Comment

Hey there,

Cosmos gives you a lot more than the old Material Library:
          • all materials from the previous library are there and also are now standardized;
          • our 3D team upload new materials anytime, and you get them instantly – no need to update V-Ray;
          • same goes for updates – if there are problems or glitches, the 3D team pushes a new version, and you get it instantly​.

Comment

Working...
          X