Materials available and workflow...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Materials available and workflow...

Hi All - new to the VRay Collection and new to the forums here. C4D is my primary 3D app and I was surprised by how few assets are available in Cosmos. Wondering why the Scans material assets (vrscan files) aren't all available in Cosmos. Also, I've found that the Cosmos Panel in C4D won't save as part of a custom layout, meaning that everytime I look to use it, I have to multi-click it from the main menu. Wondering if I missed something and there is a way to lock it in to a custom layout? Thanks for any help / tips
    www.carsonjones.studio

Hello carson_jones,

Please note that the Scanned materials require a separate license to work correctly, while the cosmos assets come as part of the V-Ray license. We are constantly improving the Cosmos asset library by adding new assets to the browser.

Also, I've found that the Cosmos Panel in C4D won't save as part of a custom layout, meaning that everytime I look to use it, I have to multi-click it from the main menu. Wondering if I missed something and there is a way to lock it in to a custom layout?
    I also managed to reproduce this on my end and I have reported it to our developers (VC4D-1243). I will let you know once we have any updates on the matter. Thank you.
    Aleksandar Kasabov
    chaos.com

Comment

carson_jones
      you can add the Cosmos icon to the UI, then it’s just a single click.
      3D Scenes, Shaders and Courses for V-ray and Corona
      NEW V-Ray 5 Metal Shader Bundle (C4D/Max): https://www.3dtutorialandbeyond.com/...ders-cinema4d/
      www.3dtutorialandbeyond.com
      @3drenderandbeyond on social media @3DRnB Twitter

Comment

Working...
      X