Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cosmos browser constantly reloads/restarts

Greetings all-round,

recently the Cosmos browser has started to reload itself in irregular intervals. The browser goes blank for a second and has to reload all assets just like when it first starts up. This happens approximately every 45 seconds. This makes working with the browser highly irritating as you can't look for things without being thrown back to the beginning every minute or so.
    Multiple users are having this issue. We are using the latest Updates on Mac.

Any idea what could cause this reload issue?

Thank You

CLH

Hello corvin_hiller,

Thank you for your report.

We already have other reports that might be related to the same issue and this is logged in our internal bug-tracking system for fixing (bug ID: GALAXY-2965). I will let you know once we have any updates on the matter. Can you please specify what is the exact version of the macOS that you have installed? Thank you.
    Aleksandar Kasabov
    chaos.com

Comment

Thank you for the swift reply.

We are on Monterey 12.2 (21D49) and 12.4 (21F79)

Comment

Hello corvin_hiller,

Thank you for those details.

I will keep you updated on the progress of this issue.
        Aleksandar Kasabov
        chaos.com

Comment

Hello corvin_hiller,

Please note that the issue has been fixed and you shouldn't experience it anymore. Could you please test it and let me know if everything works correctly? Thanks.
          Aleksandar Kasabov
          chaos.com

Comment

Hi!
            We have the same problem here - Cosmos Browser Version 2023.10.9 - but the browser reloads every ~5s. You can't click anything. I already reinstalled it, removed databases but nothing helped.

Hope you can help..

Best regards!
            Simon
            www.visionsbox.de

Comment

Hi visionsbox,

Can you please let us know your operating system (Windows or Mac)?

Comment

Hello,
                I'm really sorry - I found this thread via Google search and didn't realize that this was the Cinema 4D subforum We use 3ds Max on Windows. Maybe I'll start a new thread and add some reference here.

Best regards!
                www.visionsbox.de

Comment

Yes, that would be great!

Please post as many details as you can. Also, a screen recording would be great!

Comment

Working...
                  X