X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redirect Cosmos Objects?

Hi
    sometimes when I change the computer all the Cosmos-Browser Objects are missing.

How can I redirect them?

Attached an example of a women from the Cosmos Browser Library which is now missing. I'd wish to click on this object and say "redirect with..."

is this possible?

I work with cinema 4d, Vray 5 etc
    Attached Files
  • Answer selected by aleksandar.kasabov at 29-05-2023, 11:17 PM.

Hello tim_hansen,

With the latest version of V-Ray (6.10) we've introduced an option to automatically download and relink missing Cosmos assets. After updating you should be able to use it on any scene created with V-Ray 6, however projects made with V-Ray 5 won't be able to take advantage of that tool. For this to work all cosmos assets in the existing project have to be recreated (preferably on a computer where they work fine) and then saved to a new project with V-Ray 6.
    Let me know if this helps or if you need more information in that regard.

Comment

Hello tim_hansen,

With the latest version of V-Ray (6.10) we've introduced an option to automatically download and relink missing Cosmos assets. After updating you should be able to use it on any scene created with V-Ray 6, however projects made with V-Ray 5 won't be able to take advantage of that tool. For this to work all cosmos assets in the existing project have to be recreated (preferably on a computer where they work fine) and then saved to a new project with V-Ray 6.
      Let me know if this helps or if you need more information in that regard.
      Ivan Shaykov
      chaos.com

Comment

Working...
      X