Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Animated people and cars in Cosmos.

Wish them.

Ok. I'll transfer this thread to the Cosmos forum, as your wish is part of their scope.
    Ana Lyubenova
    Product Manager
    V-Ray for Revit
    www.chaosgroup.com

Comment

Thanks a lot !!!

Comment

You are welcome!
        Ana Lyubenova
        Product Manager
        V-Ray for Revit
        www.chaosgroup.com

Comment

Hi veent_veent ,

And thanks for reaching out!
          What you request is rather popular request among our users. We are going to invest into this direction but will need some time to get to an actual implementation.
          What will be helpful in the meanwhile is to learn more about your desired use case.
          Can you describe how you would use animate assets? This will help us in the process of implementation.

Thanks in advance,
          Kalina Maneva
          Product Manager
          Chaos Cosmos

Comment

Hi
            As a V-Ray for Revit and vantage user, I would like to request the following features for architectural animation(because most vray for revit user are architecte):
            • Object and body animation (e.g., cars, people, water, and windy trees) to be synchronized with camera movement to better present volume and elevation.
            • Sound effects to be automatically added to the animation based on the camera's position. For example, when the camera is behind a car, the sound of the car engine should be audible. When the camera passes near children, the sound of children playing should be audible. When the camera is near trees or water, the sound of the wind or water should be audible.

I believe that these features would be very helpful in creating more realistic and immersive architectural animations.

I hope this is helpful!
            Ana Lyubenova kalina.maneva

Comment

Working...
            X