scale chaos cosmos objects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scale chaos cosmos objects

Hello, Is it possible to scale the objects downloaded from chaos cosmos in Revit?

Dear vasanth_shunmugasamy, hello.

Yes, it is possible.
    Please open V-Ray Appearance Manager > Families > Cosmos and choose the asset, see the visual example here.
    Then the bottom menu will be enabled and you will be able to scale, rotate, randomize the asset as you wish.
    You could start V-Ray Interactive and follow the process of scaling to receive the wanted result.

Give this workflow a try and contact us if there are any further questions.

Best regards,
    TS
    Last edited by tsvetomira.girginova; 02-10-2022, 11:55 PM. Reason: visual example added
    Tsvetomira Girginova | chaos.com
    3D Support (AEC,HOU,C4D) Team Lead | contact us

Comment

Hello tsvetomira.girginova,

I tried the workflow which you mentioned but it doesn't work for me. When I change the scale value there is no effect on the assets. Can you please help me identify the problem. Thank you.

Comment

Hello again,

Please confirm that the changes are not visible when you perform a render (Progressive / Interactive).
        In the viewport the changed dimensions of the asset wont' be visible, please keep this in mind - due to the limited control over the viewport provided by Revit itself.

Comment

Hello tsvetomira.girginova

yeah, I can confirm changing the scale bar does not reflect in any of the renderings. Thank you.

Comment

Okay,

It will be better to save time and see this live.
            Please agree for a remote session. I will send you now the details.

Please check you e-mail address that you are registered at the forums with.

Waiting for your booking.

Comment

Working...
            X