Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I start using Chaos Cosmos Assets in Enscape?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I start using Chaos Cosmos Assets in Enscape?

Hi, I would like to start using Enscape and Vray interchangeably. Is it possible to use Chaos Cosmos Assets & Materials in Enscape and will it render in Enscape? And do enscape assets render in Vray? Thanks

Hi manishpaul_simon,

We are working to ensure the interoperability of the assets between V-Ray and Enscape, but it might take a while to get to a polished solution.
    In the meanwhile, it will be helpful to know more about your specific use case as it will help guide our efforts.

Can you let is know what design tool you use and when do you use Enscape and when V-Ray? What are the tasks you complete which require to reuse of assets between the two?

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Regards,
    Kalina Maneva
    Product Manager
    Chaos Cosmos

Comment

Hi Kalina,

Thanks for your response.

I generally use Chaos Cosmos assets for both my interior & exterior renders, as I found them to be of better quality.

The enscape assets only work well for enscape.

But it would be great to use them interchangeably.

For example, when I added trees from Chaos Cosmos, it showed up simply as a proxy on enscape viewer.

Ideally, it would be best if you could have just one Asset Library that works both on vray & enscape. (with the material parameters working for both software)

Also, I would still use Vray for my interior renders as I have more control over lighting. And maybe Enscape for my exterior renders as I can create animations more easily.

Comment

Working...
      X