Category Presets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Category Presets

Good afternoon, when I open SketchUp and then Chaos Cosmos, does not appear the Category Presets and the chaos site already appears this category Presets (note: see the 2 images attached)
    Attached Files

Hey there thalles1990 ,

Unfortunately V-Ray for Sketchup does not support Presets yet. That's the reason why they do not appear in Cosmos Browser.

Keep in mind that not all V-Ray integrations support everything from Cosmos. Assets that are not supported are not shown in Cosmos Browser, however in the website we show everything.

Comment

Thanks for the reply

Comment

Hi Hristo_chakarov

What do You mean with presets?

How does it works?

And why we don't have this options yet??

Are You going to support this for Vray for sketchup??

Is this going to happen again with chaos cosmos???, the same that happend for Vray for 3d max and Vray for maya (Big and very important features) and then Vray for sketchup and Vray for rhyno ( small features and don't very usefull) i can do a Big list about it!!!

Some very usufull features only appears with Vray for Maya and Vray for 3d max.

I really hope chaos cosmos don't start with this, some features only works with 3d max and maya.

I don't like that...!!!

Please make an effort for all the vray users so we can use the full chaos cosmos biblioteque.

For example what it is going to happend when You bring some flames for a canddles or a Bonfire or some water fountains ( with Phoenix). I already talked with Konstantin about this subject.

They are going to be able just for Vray for 3d max and Vray for maya???.Or are You going to make an effort to bring this very usufull features like flames and fountains for vray for sketchup??.
        I don't use Vray for rhyno neither Vray for Revit but this should be the same for all the vray software.

I really hope i don't begin to see this... Very Nice features just for Vray for 3d max and Vray for maya

Is not fair and i don't like that.
        As i told before there are a lot of proffesionals like architecs and designers that use Vray for sketchup, Rhyno and Revit and we need these features for a proyect or something that clients ask.

Best regards
        Luis Gamino

Comment

Working...
        X