Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEED HELP - Vray for Sketchup 2022 - Chaos Cosmos - "Chaos Cosmos Browser failed to load"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEED HELP - Vray for Sketchup 2022 - Chaos Cosmos - "Chaos Cosmos Browser failed to load"

"Chaos Cosmos Browser failed to load"

I installed VRAY 6 for Sketchup 2022 on my Macbook. But I can't start Cosmos, you can see the error page on attached screenshot.

Attached Files

Hey there,

Can you please create an issue here and attach your cb.log and config.json files, located at /Library/ChaosGroup/ChaosCosmos ?​​

Comment

Thanks for the Information. Im using MacBook. There I can only find the logfile but no config.json file ?

Comment

Hm, then when you create the issue from the link above, can you please provide the install.log located in /Applications/ChaosGroup/ChaosCosmos/uninstall ?

Also, can you please open Terminal app and execute the following:

/Applications/ChaosGroup/ChaosCosmos/cbservice.bin genconfig

See if this creates a config.json file in the directory I posted in my previous reply.

Then you can run /Applications/ChaosGroup/ChaosCosmos/cbservice.bin in the terminal and check if Cosmos Browser works.

Comment

Wow - worked !!!

Comment

Glad to hear. Still, we would be thankful if you send us the logs/configs in an issue created from the link in my 1st reply, so we can investigate what went wrong with the installation. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
            X