cars & service vehicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cars & service vehicles

I have been a vray & pheonix user for many years now and have only just discovered 'cosmos'. I have to say this is a fantastic resource, so thanks for that.
    Could you tell me how often vehicles (in particular) are added to the cosmos libraries ?
    Presently it is a little bit limited in small / economic cars and in commercial / service vehicles.

Hi 3dartvision,
    Vehicles are a very popular category and we are planning to add 2-3 additions in the course of the year.
    In fact, there is one coming within a week, check the Cosmos Browser for assets marked with "new".

It would be interesting to know what you find missing today. Please, give us examples which will help guide our content acquisition efforts.

Regards,
    Kalina Maneva
    Product Manager
    Chaos Cosmos

Comment

The cars currently in the cosmos library are all very nice but there is only one small or medium economy sized car (the most commonly seen car type on the road).
      Here're a few car references that i would find useful. small or medium sized cars like renault clio, mini, ford focus or citreon C3 for example.
      Also there aren't many service vehicles. Ford transit vans (big & small) would be good.

thanks.

Click image for larger version

Name:	vehicle references.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	161.6 KB
ID:	1115532

Comment

Working...
      X