Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

animated 4d people like anima AXYZ plus animated trees and vegetation, plus ivy vertical vegetation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• animated 4d people like anima AXYZ plus animated trees and vegetation, plus ivy vertical vegetation

Dear Cosmos team.
    Chaos Cosmos since its launch has been amazing how much has helped architectural visuallization workflows.
    It has significantly contributed to animations become mainstream as well.
    My suggestion is for still object to add vertical garden, ivy... and if possible to integrate animated objects starting from people, trees, buses... cars, animals, curtains,doors.
    It would be extremely helpful if you could add a few basic primitives. Very often as architects we work in Vantage and it would be easy if we could drag and drop a box, or a sphere , a pyramid that we fast scale to adjust to our project.
    Being able to add ligths , a plane light or a sphere light in Vantage would be great
    Adding more HDRI of interior spaces and exterior surroundings would be nice.
    adding the possibility to easily add our custom libraries would be a game changer.
    Working on a big architectural firm with many custom objects, like furniture , windows, decoration , custom people play important role in compositin images and films for projects. Building a custom library in cosmos, that will be as intuitive and fast as cosmos would be amazing.
    Another important topic would be to be able to dock separately HDRI ,objects , materials...
    Now it is annoying when you add a person and then you want to add an HDRI and then you need to go back to people to add another person.

Hi digital_technologies,

These are some very nice ideas & rational feedback! Thank you so much for reaching out to share it with us!

Some of the things you mentioned are already on our to-do list (e.g. vertical gardens, ivy, interior HDRIs).
    As for the basic primitives and light sources for Vantage - I'll discuss that with the team and I'm hoping we can have a solution for that soon.

Animated objects are not yet supported in Cosmos, but we are exploring ways to make it happen.
    The same goes for the support for custom assets which is a very requested feature from our users.

Best regards,
    Tsetso
    Tsvetan Milanov
    Chaos

Comment

Animated people (walk cycles) would be one of the biggest assets. Im finding that I need to add motion blurred life to backplates, and theyre the best way to do it.
      Website
      https://mangobeard.com/
      Behance
      https://www.behance.net/seandunderdale

Comment

Working...
      X