Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phoenix canddles and Bonfire flames, water pourings, fountains,etc

Hi Kalina.maneva

Some time ago i wrote in the vray for sketchup forum the posibility to have some Phoenix stuff in vray for sketchup, as You already know we don't have the posibility to play with chaos Phoenix ( sometimes i'm very intrigued just to try this amazing software, but i don't use 3d max and maya and paying licence for maya and max and Phoenix is not an option since i have never use that software)

Konstantin told me that there are no plans to bring Phoenix for vray for sketchup, is fine, but please don't forget that we need this kind of things, we are architecs and designers whoose work hard to bring a Nice works to clients.

Flames for canddles, flames for a Bonfire, pourings for fountains.

Achivieng a Nice flames with png photos and emmisive material doesnt look right, playing with fountains is Even harder.

​​​​​​Im very happy with chaos cosmos is so great that we can have such an amazing library Ready to render for vray.

But please make and effort between vray 6 and vray 7 to bring amazing stuff from Phoenix to vray for sketchup, as proxy, i don't know but we need these things.

Thanks again
    Best regards

Working...
X