Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please bring some things from Phoenix to vray for sketchup and rhyno

Hi

1 year ago i wrote that with vray for sketchup we dont have the phoenix software which is very important and very interesting for some scenes.

Since we cant use this tool that is only available fo 3d max and maya at least bring to us some flames, some fountains.

I dont want to learn another software like max and maya, but sometimes is like ohhh what a beautiful flame from phoenix, what a beautiful fountain.

Please bring some things from phoenix to vray for sketchup and rhino.

So we can express even better with spaces

My canddle and my fountains looks really bad, i would like to express better in spaces.

Dont forget that we use vray, we are your costumers as much as vray for 3d max and maya are.

I really miss flames and fountains or fluid liquids from phoenix

Is it possible to bring it like proxy or alembic files??? Or as fbx??

Thanks

Hi luisgamino2,

Actually, we have that on our To Do list already.

It's great that you are giving us some directions about what you need (fountains, candles).
    Is there anything else that you think you would use on a regular basis?

Also, do you mainly need these for static images or you would expect them to be animated?

Best regards,
    Tsetso
    Tsvetan Milanov
    Chaos

Comment

Hi Tsetso

Thanks for your response

Let me show you some examples

Click image for larger version  Name:	20230803_132203~2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	796.2 KB ID:	1187830 Here you can see a japanese garden, look the fountain, as an architec i admire a lot of cultures in all the world.

I would really like to use this kind of things to my gardens.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20230803_132727~2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.29 MB ID:	1187831 Here there are some canddles, very important for architecs stetso, as you can see we need not just 1 flame, but at least 5 so each looks different.

As nature you never see 2 shapes of flames the same, each flame in real life is diffrent than the other one.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20230803_132448~2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	238.1 KB ID:	1187832 Another example here is a bonfire, This was a proyect in which we have very open spaces, the bonfire is a very interesting thing since this keeps people in the same space.

Those logs are from chaos cosmos, just imagine stetso that we can have a fire here...I would really like to do some renders at night with the bonfire with fire.

Here another example the same the bonfire but in a house in a living room.

I can imagine a fire here...here.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20230803_134942.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.08 MB ID:	1187835 Here is Isfahan, Iran, a very amazing and beautiful city and country.

Look to the pourings the fountain!!!

I traveled to IrĂ¡n 6 years ago and i was very amazed to see this culture.

We dont have anything like this for vray for sketchup, we need that!!!

Architecs do gardens and fountains this is part of architecture.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20230803_141417~2.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	2.33 MB
ID:	1187836 Here another example, it is not enought just to draw a circule and give some depth, i would like to see the water falling down and dropping down.

I would like to see this like if the faucet it is still open and water is going down on the stone, because this happens in real life and this looks really bautiful in a garden.

Right now the sink looks really bad

Just simply imagine tsetso that we can have this kind of things just ready to apply a material to it and use it

So as you can see tsetso we need more tools to express even better, is very difficult to achieve a nice flame, the same goes for fountains.

So please bring this kind of things for all the comunity of vray.

Vray for sketchup users never got that chance to use phoenix, very amazing software!!!

So here i spent time and effort to show you how important is this for vray for sketchup users and of course for architecs.

I would really appreciate that

Thanks Tsetso
      Best regards

Luis Gamino

Last edited by luisgamino2; 03-08-2023, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Another example

Click image for larger version

Name:	20230803_132604~2.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	1.78 MB
ID:	1187838 The last example, 6 of them.
        Here is a proyect of a house, there is a bonfire in the living room...I would really like to see a fire here and see how the walls capture the light of the fire. So having a fire here changes completely the space.

That can be really awesome to see fires with canddles and bonfire, for open spaces, semi open spaces and closed spaces like a house.

Thanks

Comment

I forgot to told you stetso i never do animations, i always do static renders.

Sketchup is not ready to do high quality animations, is not as advanced like 3d max and maya.

But for statics renders that really can bring a new level of details.

So we can express better and at the same time do beautiful and high quality renders.

Thanks Tsetso

Comment

Hi Luis, thank you very much for all these examples!
            We will take the above into consideration for future updates in Cosmos, but I expect that we will start with some simple liquids first and then move on to more complex scenarios like fire & smoke.
            Tsvetan Milanov
            Chaos

Comment

Working...
            X