animation and sound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• animation and sound

As a V-Ray for Revit user, I would like to request the following features for architectural animation:
    • Object and body animation (e.g., cars, people, water, fire, and windy trees) to be synchronized with camera movement to better present volume and elevation.
    • Sound effects to be automatically added to the animation based on the camera's position. For example, when the camera is behind a car, the sound of the car engine should be audible. When the camera passes near children, the sound of children playing should be audible. When the camera is near trees or water, the sound of the wind or water should be audible (add sounds to each cosmos objects and materials).

I believe that these features would be very helpful in creating more realistic and immersive architectural animations.​

Hi moneech,
    Thanks for taking the time to send you requests and recommendations.
    I have logged them to our list of tasks with future improvements, and we will review them when the time for planning improvements comes.

Best Regards,
    - Kalina
    Kalina Maneva
    Product Manager
    Chaos Cosmos

Comment

Sorry but that's the most ridiculous ask I've ever seen on these forums. Nobody wants to have sound automatically added with 3D assets. This is what editing and post production are for.

Comment

Working...
      X