Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharp and blur for Chaos Player

Hi
    Im very interested in this new software, i'm going to try it this week.

Is there an option right now for sharp and blur in the chaos player??? Like in Photoshop!!! i'm using update vray 5.1 for sketchup and i don't have this option sharp and blur at the VFB and is very important for finals renders, i get a really crisp details.

Also is this going to work like Photoshop and after effects?? For animations and statics renders? I would really like if You can develop this software for both statics renders and animations that could be really great!!!

Also the price is Nice is not that expensive and this new software is going to be great. We need a chaos group software like Photoshop so we can do everything in chaos player and play with images like we do in Photoshop.

Thanks and congratulations for this new software, keep an eye in this development is very interesting!!

Best regards

We have this on our list of things to consider for future versions. We'll get to a point where we'll evaluate if adding sharpen/blur is feasible. Operations like sharp/blur tend to be slow and Chaos Player's stength is in animation playback. We'll need to think about this more carefully.

Right now, Chaos player is able to work with both static images and animations. In fact, it's really fast when opening huge resolutions, so it's ideal for very large static images.
    I don't think we'll turn it into a full-blown photoshop alternative, but there will be lots of improvements in the future.

Thanks for your feedback!
    Alex Yolov
    Product Manager
    V-Ray for Maya, Chaos Player
    www.chaos.com

Comment

Working...
    X