• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email connection not working

Win10
    Outlook for Microsoft 365 v2112
    Player v 2.00.21

None of the File > 'Email...' menu options actually get me an image or file attachment (tried Screen / Mask / Frame as both JPG or PNG). It opens a new email message and puts something in the subject line "chaosplayer_screenshot_20220125_145200.jpg" but no images.
    Tried running as admin also, nothing different.
    Edit > Copy Mask/Screen as Image both gets an image onto the clipboard, easy enough workaround, just noting the email option not working here.
    | LinkedIn | Twitter | JCanimator.com |

Hmm, do you think it's useful to keep having the email options there in this case?
    Alex Yolov
    Product Manager
    V-Ray for Maya, Chaos Player
    www.chaos.com

Comment

Honestly, no. It's a lot of UI space in the menu for similar things, and I was just trying it to try it / because it was there. Copying to clipboard is good enough for me.
      | LinkedIn | Twitter | JCanimator.com |

Comment

I am unable to get the email options to work with Thunderbird under Windows 10.

I would REALLY like to have the email functions. I don't thin they are a waste of space at all. They are in fact essential, and a very cool feature if we can get them to work with Thunderbird.

Comment

Alright, noted. I've added this to our bug tracker.
          Alex Yolov
          Product Manager
          V-Ray for Maya, Chaos Player
          www.chaos.com

Comment

And I really like that you provide both Jpg for quick reference stuff, and png for when quality matters.

Comment

Working...
            X