Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fit to window via command line

Hello,
    is there some way how fo fit image to window via command line? Because resize_window_to_fit​ or reset_pan_and_zoom​ its something else and I was not able to fing command for this. Also Reset/Fit to window canot be mapped to hotkey which is sad

--reset_pan_and_zoom does exactly the same as the "Reset/Fit to Window" option in the right-click menu.
    It's a toggle, though, maybe this is the confusing part. Upon executing it, it will either "reset" or "fit" depending on what the current state is.

I'm guessing you need to make the image always "fit" whenever you launch a new instance, correct?
    Alex Yolov
    Product Manager
    V-Ray for Maya, Chaos Player
    www.chaos.com

Comment

Yes correct alway fit. But how to do it with togle? Because it never works for me correctly.

Comment

It's hard to do this with a toggle, because you can't force the state you need.
        I'll make a note to add a flag that can force a specific state.
        Alex Yolov
        Product Manager
        V-Ray for Maya, Chaos Player
        www.chaos.com

Comment

Great thanks. I hope for quick fix.

Comment

Hi is there some time estimation when this could be fixed? I'm really looking forward to thix

Comment

Any news here?

Comment

At least it could fit to window by default. I dont need the commag line access.

Comment

Noone else doesn't have a problem with this? Its super anoying to always fit manualy. And besides hotkey doesn't work...​

Comment

Yeah, having the preference be remembered would be nice.

Comment

Working...
                    X