Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feature Idea - Load frames into a playback as they're rendered.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feature Idea - Load frames into a playback as they're rendered.

Hello, forgive me if Chaos Player already does this, as I cannot find a way of making happen.

What I've dreamt of for the past 30 years is a rendered sequence player, just like Chaos Player, that you can leave looping - Only everytime a new frame finishes rendering it automatically adds it to the loop that's playing, without having to stop and load it.

The reason is, when rendering using Backburner on a local network, for instance, it would be cool, fun and useful to see the animation shot build up as the farm does its work.
    Imagine having a giant 60" TV on the wall looping the current render farm shot, that dynamically grows longer during the day. I'm sure it would come in useful, trade shows, company receptions, artist workstations office, etc.

Any way, keep up the good work. I've only started using Vray in the past year, despite using 3DS Max since the 90s. Every day it impresses me more.

Cheers!

Right click the timeline and choose 'watch for new frames' and you will be happy
    https://www.behance.net/bartgelin

Comment

Originally posted by fixeighted View Post
      Right click the timeline and choose 'watch for new frames' and you will be happy
      BOOM!
      There it is!
      Thank you very much!

Comment

Working...
      X