Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could not Render Animation!

Hi Team Lavina!
    I tried to create animated Camera + Scene from 3dsMax to *.vrscene then tried to render Walkthough from Lavina. It rendered from frame to frame but when I do comp every frame is 1 (Nothing move)
    Please help!

Hi (and wow, registered for 10 years and first post now - congrats )

You are not the only one struggling with this. The walkthrough feature is very very basic right now and we apparently didn't make it clear enough what it does. We intend to make many improvements related to animations in the coming months.

I will try to clarify what we have in the first beta that is available now. If you import an animated scene you can play it using the timeline below the viewport and this is only in interactive mode. You *can't* render this out in "offline" mode yet. There is a *separate* animation you can record within Lavina that we call walkthrough (the idea is to walk around in free look mode and record your movement). This is the thing that you can render with higher quality right now, in offline mode (technically you could start recording and play the imported scene animation). But you can't preview it yet... It also usually renders multiple wasteful still frames in the beginning because it takes a second or two to start moving after you hit record. We know it's not very usable, it's more like a proof of concept.

In future versions you will be able to preview different animations in interactive mode and we also intend to add some control for combining them, using only parts of the sequences, etc.
    Nikola Goranov
    Chaos Developer

Comment

Working...
    X