Vantage survey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vantage survey

Good morning. I received a vantage survey but promptly deleted thinking it was another cloud render offer. Could i ask for the link please.
    Where are Items like this kept in general?
    Thank you.

Phil

I found it, but its about a possible new revenue stream for Vantage and 3rd parties, I would say.
    May be a good idea, time will tell.
    I hope they post AXYZ animated people in soon. that would be very handy.

Comment

Hi, thanks for posting. Do you need further assistance about the survey? Also your thread is for the Vantage section. I will move it there.
      Vladimir Krastev | chaos.com
      Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

No I did the survey I thought it was more a general , what needed or whats coming.Wishful thinking, but thank you.
        Where does one find info on all the setting in Vantage the lighting advanced setting ect, i am a but lost on what some of them mean.
        I would love if your settings from Vray GPU, where transferred automatically to VANTAGE, and not have to set them up all the time , every time?

Comment

Originally posted by philip kelly View Post
          I would love if your settings from Vray GPU, where transferred automatically to VANTAGE, and not have to set them up all the time , every time?
          What settings?
          Lele
          Trouble Stirrer in RnD @ Chaos
          ----------------------
          emanuele.lecchi@chaos.com

Disclaimer:
          The views and opinions expressed here are my own and do not represent those of Chaos Group, unless otherwise stated.

Comment

Lele
            Every setting.lol

No the basic lighting setting that I would have set up in Vray GPU, and then when I live link, Bloom and glare is on always and the lighting is not the same.
            Always a yellow Tint.
            I have set the exposure to the values I have in the VFB.
            Am I doing something wrong?
            Thank you
            Phil

Comment

Working...
            X