Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This whole sequence was done in Vantage.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This whole sequence was done in Vantage.

68 shots in 2 weeks , thanks to Vantage and some clever comping. I learned a lot on the fly with Vantage , thanks to you guys answering some basic questions. I have ideas of making Vantage even better for VFX production if you're interested. : )

https://youtu.be/3OFj6l2tQ9s?t=287

Is this the correct link ?

Greetings,
    Vladimir Nedev
    Vantage developer, e-mail: vladimir.nedev@chaos.com , for licensing problems please contact : chaos.com/help

Comment

Yep! Haha. Mr Beast, YouTube. Insane schedules with big environments. 4:45min mark is when it starts.

Comment

I’m working on making some proper before and afters. Here’s a screenshot showing what we had to build.
        Attached Files

Comment

Awesome Andy, watch every Mr Beast video with the kids and saw this one last night. Would love some before and afters although I don't want to ruin it too much for them

Comment

Thanks! Yeah, they're always a little weird about how much they want to show. I'll find out more about that soon. Always, quick and dirty cg, trying to make it the best we can in such crazy schedules.

Comment

What am I missing here, where the CGI, all I can see is a guy talking ..........a lot.

Comment

If you can't see the CGI then it's good CGI (or Nolan)
                Nikola Goranov
                Chaos Developer

Comment

sometimes..............

Comment

Working...
                  X