Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vantage glitches in anima animation

hej,

every time im rendering out an animation in anima i get weird texture glitches. (see attched) anyone got an idea why?

Attached Files

Are you rendering the animation through the live link or by opening a vrscene file ?
    Is it possible to send an example scene that glitches to our support ?
    Also, what are your Anima, V-Ray and Vantage versions ?

Greetings,
    Vladimir Nedev
    Vantage developer, e-mail: vladimir.nedev@chaos.com , for licensing problems please contact : chaos.com/help

Comment

hej, thanks for the answer. i'm exporting it as vrscene animation and use all the newest versions.
      i sadly cant share the scenes.

Comment

i somewhat made it work though now through tewaking couple of export setting. i'll let u know if the error occures again.

Comment

What did you tweak ?

Greetings,
          Vladimir Nedev
          Vantage developer, e-mail: vladimir.nedev@chaos.com , for licensing problems please contact : chaos.com/help

Comment

Originally posted by Cobearkitekter View Post
            i somewhat made it work though now through tewaking couple of export setting. i'll let u know if the error occures again.

I am also very curious what you tweaked because i m exactly in the same situation... and the deadline gets closer and closer.
            I would really appreciate if you could take 2 minutes to explain your steps

Comment

I have found the issue. You must bake your animation in Anima (lock it) before exporting.

https://docs.axyz-design.com/article/baking-animations/
              Last edited by sebastien_berthier1; 20-03-2024, 02:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X