Denoizer does not recognize roughness map under the coat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denoizer does not recognize roughness map under the coat

I noticed that denoise doesnt use roughness map if it under the coat, so it give result with very blurry texture on mats with coat ON.
    Do you have plan to improve denoising in the near future?

Click image for larger version  Name:	Blurry 200 sapmles.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.55 MB ID:	1152102Click image for larger version  Name:	600 samples.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.61 MB ID:	1152103Click image for larger version  Name:	200 saples wjithout coat.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.33 MB ID:	1152104

Or maybe I doing something not right?

Comment

What are we looking at - what is the difference in the settings for these 3 screenshots?

The NVIDIA AI denoiser is a neural network (as the name indicates) and we can't tweak it. If improvements are to be made, it's up to nvidia and their driver updates.
      Nikola Goranov
      Chaos Developer

Comment

Originally posted by npg View Post
        What are we looking at - what is the difference in the settings for these 3 screenshots?

The NVIDIA AI denoiser is a neural network (as the name indicates) and we can't tweak it. If improvements are to be made, it's up to nvidia and their driver updates.
        The difference in the bottom middle - the point in the nose of the ship. I just thought you can customize the output information for the neural network. Thanks for the explanation!

Comment

Working...
        X