Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motion blur renders only in 2-3 random frames out of 300

Dear Vantage team

I have a problem with motion blur. Effect appear only in couple of random frames out of many. I tried it with 4 different sequences with override material, different length, different cameras, with max and lowest motion blur settings unfortunately nothing fix the issue.

Do any one have idea what could be a reason?

Graphics card RTX3090, driver 466.63.

Are you rendering your animation with live link or without the link, directly from a vrscene file? Are there deformable objects in the scene?
    Nikola Goranov
    Chaos Developer

Comment

In this project I use Live link and for now we have just big building, some simple lights and camera movement nothing else.

Comment

Could you try exporting the scene to vrscene format with the blue button in the Vantage toolbar in Max and see if it renders correctly in Vantage without live link?
        This blue button has two modes, so you have to click and hold the mouse button on it to select animation mode ("export current animation range") - the icon with a clapperboard.
        Nikola Goranov
        Chaos Developer

Comment

Work like a charm with exporting to vrscene format. Is there a way to get it directly in live link?
          My issue is that exporting all frames to vrscene take same amount of time as rendering them.

Comment

We will have to investigate why it doesn't work properly through live link.
            Nikola Goranov
            Chaos Developer

Comment

npg Let me know if I can help!

Comment

We have a fix that needs to be tested and maybe we can release it with a patch next week.
                Nikola Goranov
                Chaos Developer

Comment

Originally posted by michal_baurycza View Post
                  Work like a charm with exporting to vrscene format. Is there a way to get it directly in live link?
                  My issue is that exporting all frames to vrscene take same amount of time as rendering them.
                  Unfortunately it doesn't work when I started to render with all textures.
                  I get some frames with motion blur and some without.

Attached Files

Comment

I get some frames with motion blur and some without.
                    Is this with 1.8.0 that we just released? The fix didn't make it for this version - it will be in 1.8.1.
                    Nikola Goranov
                    Chaos Developer

Comment

Working...
                    X