Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Animation in Vantage

Hi everybody,

I am pretty new to Vantage and was wondering, if someone could help me with a few questions regarding the workflow and limitations.
    My current workflow is preparing the scene in cinema 4d, then saving it as a vrscene and finale importing it into Vantage. This works wonderful and I am really happy about it.
    Now I would like to do a few couple of things, which I tried out, but are not 100% working. Maybe you have some ideas or work arounds.

1. I would like to have some animated characters in it. They are only in the background so I would like to load an alembic file of a loopable animated character in it. Unfortunately only the first frame is loaded. Is there again a limitation in Vantage? How would you do it?

2. If I am having multiple camera in my cinema 4d scene, only one camera is loaded into Vantage. Is there some way to load more than one camera?

Thanks a lot for your help and have a nice afternoon

Anna

1. I would like to have some animated characters in it. They are only in the background so I would like to load an alembic file of a loopable animated character in it. Unfortunately only the first frame is loaded. Is there again a limitation in Vantage? How would you do it?
    We are working on enabling this functionality.

Greetings,
    Vladimir Nedev
    Vantage developer, e-mail: vladimir.nedev@chaos.com , for licensing problems please contact : chaos.com/help

Comment

2. If I am having multiple camera in my cinema 4d scene, only one camera is loaded into Vantage. Is there some way to load more than one camera?
      This is a limitation of V-Ray for Cinema 4D. They will have to implement support for it.
      Nikola Goranov
      Chaos Developer

Comment

Working...
      X