Problem with live link in 3ds max

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with live link in 3ds max

Hello everyone, I don't know if it happened to anyone else but I have been suffering with a continuous problem of loss of sync of the live link camera in 3dsmax, it simply stops tracking and gets stuck at point zero of the world, this happens with all files I do some video rendering test and then I save the max file and open it again and that's it he lost the connection and I can't make it return.

Hi josericardo_desouzajunior,

Can you please record a video of the steps that you are making so we can try and reproduce it?

Best regards,
    Alexander
    Alexander Atanasov

V-Ray for Unreal & Chaos Vantage QA

Chaos

Comment

what happens is that when I send it to the live link it does not accompany the camera it is stuck in the center of the world I can only move it in vantage it does not synchronize with max the movement of viwport, I can send the file if needed to better analyze what you think ?

Comment

Yes, you can send the scene using the chaos help center here(https://support.chaos.com/) and reference this forum topic. Once we receive it I will take a look and report back.

Best regards,
        Alexander

​
        Alexander Atanasov

Chaos

Comment

seems to be a similar problem when i updated to 1.8.2, even after trying with different files. after reverting back to 1.8.1 Live Link works again

Comment

Hi hopkins_architects1,

Which V-Ray and 3ds Max are you using?

Best regards,
            Alexander
            Alexander Atanasov

Chaos

Comment

hi Alexander.Atanasov I didn't find how to send the file of = the way you said but I'll post here the link of one of the scenes is in 3dsmax 22 vray 6
              >>>> link >>>>>>>>>>>>>> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Hhf...ew?usp=sharing

Comment

the problem always occurs in all scenes after the end of an animation made by the button that is in the image

Comment

I believe I found what is causing the Live link lost in your file. Before starting Live link make sure that the View to render drop-down in the Render setup window is not locked to an empty entry (this could happen if it was locked to a camera which was later deleted) - https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1lDRp...zXOy5rA3tNAKYp

Best regards,
                  Alexander
                  Alexander Atanasov

Chaos

Comment

Alexander.Atanasov Thank you very much for your help!!

Comment

Working...
                    X