Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GPU memory size

Hi everyone.
    I already know my mistake but i ask if there is a solution to my problem I might do not know.
    I have a scene ( you can see attached image ) that i rendered using GPU. I tried to export the scene in Vantage but i get an error message like : " probably memory of GPU is not enought " ans then I get a blank scene.
    If I hide some layers ( ex, the trees ) it loads, but if i try to unhide them it crashes.
    The 3ds max file is 579 Mb.
    My GPU is an Nvidia Quadro RTX 4000 with 8 Gb of RAm. Is there any way to solve it ( using this GPU) or I have to buy a better one ?
    ( in the scene i used : Chaos trees, An olive tree ( the big one )- as it is not as Vrayproxy-, Itoo forset pack for grass and bushes ( bushes are megascan assets ) and some rock assets from Quixel megascans. ).
    The scene has no postproduction so what you see is only 3D.
    Thanx
    Attached Files

The message is probably "Scene is not properly loaded, likely due to insufficient GPU memory. Do you want to reload with "Safe GPU allocations" turned off? WARNING: This may lead to application crash!"
    Have you tried answering "Yes" to this?

Are you loading the scene from a vrscene file or only through live link? If you load from vrscene you can have 3ds Max closed to reduce GPU memory usage. Make sure to also close web browsers, chat apps, etc. because these also use some GPU memory.
    Nikola Goranov
    Chaos Developer

Comment

If you can send us the scene, we can check it for bugs that might be causing this.

Otherwise, you can try replacing some of the assets with versions that have a lower polygon count.

Greetings,
      Vladimir Nedev
      Vantage developer, e-mail: vladimir.nedev@chaos.com , for licensing problems please contact : chaos.com/help

Comment

Working...
      X