Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mooving timeline frameof an animated camera in in max is extremely slow/freeze on livelink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mooving timeline frameof an animated camera in in max is extremely slow/freeze on livelink

Hello team !
    I having a problem while trying to moove the timeline frame of an animated camera in 3dsmax while im in livelink mode.
    if i rotate, moove directly in the viewport i have an instant feedback in vantage, i have a rtx 4090 so everything go smooth.
    But if i try to play or moove the timeline while in the camera view in 3dsmax then i can wait fews minutes until i can do anything else.
    im using the last 1.85 vantage and vray 6.1, my scene is using forest pack also.
    Do you have any idee of what could happen ?
    Thanks by advance.
    Johan

Do your ForestPro objects depend on the camera (e.g. cull to camera frustum) ?
    If yes and your camera is animated, this will automatically make the ForestPro object animated too and export it each frame.

That's only one possible reason. Any other animated object that's slow to export to the V-Ray scene (like a large deforming mesh) could be causing this.

Greetings,
    Vladimir Nedev

Vantage developer, e-mail: vladimir.nedev@chaos.com , for licensing problems please contact : chaos.com/help

Comment

Hello Vladimir,
      Thanks for your answer, i disabled the forest cull to camera and it is now better, still a little slow but better !

Comment

Working...
      X