Blend texture not working in 2.3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blend texture not working in 2.3

So I was super excited about Vantage supporting vrayblend material, especially for creating streets, but it doesn't work in the latest Vantage? Bummer. Works for Vray gpu. Do I need to do something?
    Attached Files

What do you mean by "blend texture" ?
    Can you attach the max scene ?

Greetings,
    Vladimir Nedev
    Vantage developer, e-mail: vladimir.nedev@chaos.com , for licensing problems please contact : chaos.com/help

Comment

I can't attach the max file.
      Attached Files

Comment

Oh, you mean the "distance" texture - that's still not supported.

Greetings,
        Vladimir Nedev
        Vantage developer, e-mail: vladimir.nedev@chaos.com , for licensing problems please contact : chaos.com/help

Comment

Whaaaa!!!??? Booo.

Comment

Originally posted by Luma3d View Post
            So I was super excited about Vantage supporting vrayblend material, especially for creating streets, but it doesn't work in the latest Vantage? Bummer. Works for Vray gpu. Do I need to do something?
            We have decal support in the latest 2.4 builds.
            I think they might be a suitable replacement for the blend material + distance texture setup that you've shown here ?

Greetings,
            Vladimir Nedev

Comment

Just saw that...will have to test it out. Seems easier to draw boxes and lines vs having to add and maintain decals. Unless Cosmos creates a large asset library for street building.

Comment

Ya...the Decal section in Cosmos is pretty anemic.

Comment

Working...
                X