Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some tips

Some tips:

1- Animation camera Z-Deph and Zoom (from 3ds max or directly in Vantage)
    2- Animation Camera target from 3ds max
    3- Modify object export from 3ds max to .vrscene
    4- Render elements (or even just alpha png)
    5- Render sequence animation in livelink

Can you elaborate a bit more on points 1., 2. and 3 ? I don't quite understand these requests.

We already have 4. and 5. requested and logged.

Greetings,
    Vladimir Nedev
    Vantage developer, e-mail: vladimir.nedev@chaos.com , for licensing problems please contact : chaos.com/help

Comment

Hi, thanks for the reply.
      I try to deepen points 1-2-3.

1-2: Z-Deph e Zoom Lens are not animable (but it is possible if I use animation of 2 different cameras). I need to animate focus camera anz zoom during path. If I export 3ds max camera targhet animation and zoom animation are lost in .vrscene.
      3: 3ds Max modifiers are lost to vrscene export.

Other: multi camera export to vrscene.

Thanks.

Comment

1-2: Z-Deph e Zoom Lens are not animable (but it is possible if I use animation of 2 different cameras). I need to animate focus camera anz zoom during path. If I export 3ds max camera targhet animation and zoom animation are lost in .vrscene.
        Oh, ok, I understand now.
        We will have to add more universal animation support. These are just two examples of this.

3: 3ds Max modifiers are lost to vrscene export.
        What particular modifier do you have in mind ?

Other: multi camera export to vrscene.
        We have this planned for some future release.

Greetings,
        Vladimir Nedev
        Vantage developer, e-mail: vladimir.nedev@chaos.com , for licensing problems please contact : chaos.com/help

Comment

Hi Vladimir,
          Thank you very much.
          About modifier in this moment I need cloth simulation.
          What about this?

I would also like to point out the possibility of keeping the floating windows of the advanced setting camera open (now it closes automatically by clicking on the viewport)

Thanks.

Comment

About modifier in this moment I need cloth simulation.
            Oh, I see, the issue is we don't support deforming meshes at the moment.

Greetings,
            Vladimir Nedev

Comment

I would also like to point out the possibility of keeping the floating windows of the advanced setting camera open (now it closes automatically by clicking on the viewport)
              We are discussing how we might implement this.

Greetings,
              Vladimir Nedev

Comment

Hi,
                other tips:
                1_during live link is not compatible the exclusion object from vraylight list.
                2_some procedural map (ex.noise) are not compatible in bump.

Comment

Sorry,
                  Other one,
                  3_video editor settings are not saved in the configuration. It is necessary to reset all the times the snap frame and FPS.

Comment

1_during live link is not compatible the exclusion object from vraylight list.
                    That's not specific to the live link. Vantage doesn't currently support light linking.

2_some procedural map (ex.noise) are not compatible in bump.
                    That's on the todo list, actually being developed at the moment.
                    However using procedural textures for bump is quite inefficient.
                    We cannot bake them since they do not repeat outside the [0,0]x[1,1] UV quad,
                    which means the procedural code has to run three/four times per bump map sampling.

You will have a faster rendering if you stick to using bitmap textures, including noise that was saved as a file image.

Greetings,
                    Vladimir Nedev

Comment

Working...
                    X